Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

This Week On Instagram #3


Happy Sunday!  Looking back at this week - it's been a long one, and a bit stressful too, so there was a significant lack of photos on my feed.

I have been quite anxious this week, I wish I could pinpoint why but nevertheless there were points this week where I had to take a step back, especially with social media - I love writing and photographing for my blog, but I have been trying harder to avoid the bits that make me feel this way, including (mainly social media). However this was only one reason I was feeling this way, so I did take some time away from the Internet and more time reading and relaxing. 

I visited my new favourite coffee house again this week; whiche I wrote about in this weekend's post, which went live this morning. I decided to treat myself to a few things on Friday, including my first issue of Vogue - which made me feel like instantly cooler and older, until I realised in the same transaction I had picked quite the substantial amount of Comic Relief merchandise. Not quite a grown woman yet. And how could I forget the Lindt dark chocolate bar (salted caramel - the bomb) as first it was on offer, and I am trying to cut and limit dairy in my diet, so a win-win purchase all round. 

Sorry this has been a boring one, but it's quite the typical week for me. However I do have a few exciting things lined up in the next few days, so I am sure next weeks update will be a lot more exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment