Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Post-Party Skin.


I hate hangovers. Sure, they are a great excuse to wear sweats all day and eat all the crap, but after going out last Wednesday? Ain't nobody got time for that on a Thursday. Needless to say that following day I felt a bit worse for wear (slight understatement) so I needed something that was going to make look and feel a little more human...

Enter LUSH; always at my beckoning call for any skin troubles, and this time their BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask answered. 

It's consistency is thick, but it absorbs into the skin rather quickly, which means you can feel the stuff getting to work from the word go. After splashing my face after the mask has completely dried (for around 19 minutes), I could see my skin looked brighter and less, well, 'bleurgh'. I've used this several times since I bought it a week or so ago, and my skin looks cleaner and cleaner every time, and unlike most radiance/deep cleaning masks it's not leaving me with 59676 dry patches. A win-win!

As LUSH's face masks are fresh, they usually last a little less than a month, and I keep mine in the fridge for longer keep, amongst other essentials for those morning after feels. Poached eggs on toast anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment