Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

This Week On Instagram


No Weekend Post from me this week, the exciting things I got up to were mistakenly not joined by my DSLR (woops!) However I did take a few quick snaps on my phone, that I uploaded on my Instagram, deskparties, so give me a quick follow for a daily dose...

The last 7 days have consisted of long days in Costa sipping soya lattes whilst ploughing through piles of college work. And commuting on my bicycle was deemed impossible on Tuesday when my hometown saw a layer of snow hit our pavements overnight. So skidding across was avoided by stamping through the White stuff in my new H&M cleated sole brogues.

However the highlight of my week was spending my Friday off (shoutout to my lecturer for setting us a reading week, freeing up my Friday) visiting my best friend at Swansea University. She showed me around campus, I met her hilarious roommates for the first time, who let me in to her flat while she was at a lecture and made me feel very welcome. When she arrived, my arrival was followed by a suprisingly sunny afternoon's walk (Wales, your weather didn't disappoint this time!) along the seafront, followed by catching up on gossip over coffee and cake.

What did you all get up to this week? And what are your plans for the next? I'm back at all my college lectures this week, so along with work I will be busy, busy, busy! Roll on half term!

No comments:

Post a Comment