Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye, 2014


Last night was time to say goodbye to another year, and welcome a new one with one too many glasses of Vino. So even though I am feeling a little bit fragile today, I wanted to write a little post wishing you the best for the next 365 days. 2014 saw me getting my second job, turning 18 (and celebrating most weekends in style ever since!), my summer life consisting of work, beach trips and festivals, and the latter part of the year visting open days, applying to univeristy, juggling studies and two jobs and going out on the weekend. Very busy, I know, but I hope that 2015 brings me as much activity and opportunity as last year!

As for my blog, I am swapping drafts for university applications for my blogger account, so expect a new post every Wednesday and Sunday. But before Sunday's post, expect to find me on the sofa drinking tea, watching rubbish Christmas films and making the most of my last few days off.

Have an amazing new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment