Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

The 'Night Out' Beauty Bag




If you read my blog post last Monday, you would know that I went out on the toon for the first time in Saturday night. I had an amazing night, but with the overcrowded clubs, bright lights and lack of air circulation creates a sweatier, smellier, more tired version of myself. From this photo I only took a couple of these things, but now I have been there, done that, and got the t shirt, I have collected the things I slipped into my bag on the night...and the essentials I wish I had taken for this post.

First, I will start with the bits I did bring, and seeing as sore feet were at the top of my 'possible scenarios to avoid' list, I was sure to slip a pack of Scholl's Party Feet in my F&F clutch bag (FYI I didn't include a seperate beauty bag inside, cause ain't nobody got time for dat). They do what they say on the tin, but that didn't stop me from kicking my heels off at midnight, a job well done by my Primark Flats, comfy and only £4 - so no need to worry if they get ruined - win win! I also included my scent (Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy) in roll on form, which is perfect for a handbag, and my lippie for the night, which was the new Revlon Moisture Stain in the shade 'Barcelona Nights'. Unfortunately it didn't feel like Barcelona in the cold British, summer night weather here, but it was as close as I could get.

Now for the things I could of done with, or the fails. As it was my first night out, a few bumps in the road were bound to happen. The first of these was forgetting powder. I applied my Stay Matte powder from Rimmel before I left, but after hours of dancing I was in need of deshining my t zone. Another sweat-free tactic I missed were hairbands (!) for emergency pineapple situations. And two things that weren't missed too much, but that I would of loved the luxury of, was my eyeliner and mascara, both from the Benefit They're Real range; to keep my eye game strong, all night long. 

Nevertheless, not any vital mistakes were made, but the whole experience could have been a lot smoother and sweat free with a few of my beauty friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment