Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

The Weekend Post #2 // deskparties




In my last weekend post, you saw me going for a family meal for my dad's birthday; an activity that has always been a rarity in my family. Therefore today I thought I would share a more realistic sight of my weekends, or Saturday night, in this case.

Above is my standard Saturday night in set up - amazing, huh? Yep, I am counting down the days until I turn 18, and evenings spent vegging out are as frequent as days dancing the night away. Nevertheless, I am happy to drown my sorrows in diet coke and cheesy musicals for the time being.

As I came in from work, I slipped into my cool and comfy clothes, aka a big hoodie, leggings and these cute as a button owl slippers from Matalan. After eating dinner and feeding the dog, I popped some Graze popcorn; in the flavour Slightly Sweet (the best of the box - more posts on this subscription snack box in the future!) and my favourite tea of the moment: Clipper's green tea with peppermint. Perfection.

Before switching on my film - tonight it was Mamma Mia (I sang, alot. And really loud...) I lather on a thick layer of any face mask, but as I am suffering from a breakout at the moment, I went for the Superdrug Purifying Mud Mask with Witch Hazel; to bust those bad boy blemishes. One fact about me is that I always paint my nails at night, and as I had some extra time this Saturday I tipped my fingers with Tanya Burr's Nail Polish in Little Duck, and on my toes Rimmel's 60 Second Nail Polish in Coralicious. Mint blue and coral is my favourite mani-pedi combo at the moment; so bright and enhances my tan.

What did you get up to this Saturday night? Let me know in the comments!

Until the next post,
Libby xx


No comments:

Post a Comment