Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Welcome to deskparties! // deskparties



Well hello there! How are you? My name is Libby and this is my new blog baby deskparties. I'm not going to pretend that it has taken me quite some time to get to writing this first post (finding a blog name was harder than I expected!).


I live in a big town in England and I am studying in my second year at college, which makes me almost 18; which I hope will bring me university placements for an English Language degree (I am applying a year late) and a better social life...or at least the ability to go out every week.


Another thing about me (that you may of guessed from adding up my love for reading and many nights spent in) - I love blogs. They have become something quite high fashion an professional now, but most blogs still manage to stay quirky and down to earth.


With my blog, I want to support that. But you can't start a new blog without a USP (unique selling point). I am a student, and if you are a fellow student you will know that most of our time is spent in clammy classrooms, and if any of you work in offices; small, claustrophobic spaces. With all that on your plate, its hard to find the time, or reason, to feel a million dollars at the desk.
At deskparties, I want to write about desk friendly fashion, beauty, food, diys, lifestyle - that will make work, and getting to work, quicker and more colourful.


I will be posting regularly - twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays, for some much needed deskpiration - come and join me? For your off-duty Libby fix: follow me on instagram and twitter @deskparties
Do you work at a desk? What do you do? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Libby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment