Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Catch ups, waffles and Cirencester // deskparties



Its the Easter holidays! Its easy to get stir crazy staying in the same place during term time, so when I am not working extra hours in my job I take the opportunity to visit out of town friends

On Monday I took a trip to Cirencester to meet one of my classmates from last year; Emily. This has become a termly tradition of ours - and since she lives in a nicer area I am more than happy to travel to her every time! (And with my student card I can travel out of county for only £1.20 each way!)





Cirencester is a typical town for West England: narrow streets, cute boutiques, quirky cafes and old buildings. We wandered and ate our lunch in the park.




After she left to go back to work I headed to one of the most popular student spot in the town: 'He Says She Waffles'; a waffle house 2 minutes from the town centre. They offer a variety of sweet and savoury waffles but I always order the plain waffle with syrup - which failed to disappoint.





The buses are far from regular so I spent some time snapping some photos and strolling in the sun. Perfect.




Do you have any half term traditions? Or favourite places to visit for a day out?

No comments:

Post a Comment