Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Birthday burger bash // deskparties


On Thursday it was my not so little brother's birthday. Joey requested that we visited his favourite burger joint: Ed's Diner; a American diner chain here in the UK. We visited several times in London, so were very excited when a branch opened in our hometown over a year ago. Now, a firm favourite in our family.
We all ordered Ed's plates: Joey went for the 'Big Bubba' (with bacon and cheese), my dad the 'Pulled Pork Deluxe' (BBQ pulled pork and cheese, my mum 'the original' (salad, Mayo, mustard and gherkins) and for the vegetarian runt of the family, I opted for the sweet potato beans. I also picked sweet potato fries to have instead of regular fries, they are too good to turn down!


And it wouldn't be a trip to Ed's if we didn't order milkshakes. They are terribly expensive (4.15 for just the regular kind!) But worth every sip...especially when you're not paying! ;-)

I tried my hardest to order a new and exciting flavour (I was torn between Peanut Butter and Strawberry) but I wimped out last minute and got the vanilla, I just couldn't leave without my boring but brilliant flavour choosing!

We never go out for dinner as a family so we had a brilliant evening! Plus my dad may of bought us a cheeky Snapple each ;-) 

 Pink Lemonade reminds me of drinking it in the early hpirs of the morning on my trip to Spain with friends last year - random but good times!

See you in the next post - the second part of my revision blogging series!
Libby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment